Fund Accounting Assistant Manager
Our client, a well-regarded global bank, is looking to strengthen their Fund Accounting Department by recruiting a strong Assistant Manager to ensure the team achieves client satisfaction whilst acting as a point of escalation for complex issues.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to work in a wide-ranging fund accounting position, leading a small team and acting as point of contact for all client related fund accounting issues.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of day-to-day fund accounting activities for a wide range of traditional funds (UCITS)
- Act as escalation point for fund accounting operations and control related systems issues
- Monitor and manage various offshoring services, liaise with senior colleagues in these different locations, ensuring service excellence is maintained
- Ensure client service is high quality - establish contacts and build relationships
- Coordinate client integration, system implementation / enhancements
- Improve controls and stay abreast of Luxembourg regulations
- Manage a small team of fund accounting professionals, ensure team’s effectiveness is at a maximum, complete appraisals, reviews, and provide training
- Play an active part in all projects relating to the fund accounting team
To be successful in the role, you will require the following attributes:
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting or business related field
- At least 5 years experience in Fund Accounting
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience in fund accounting is crucial, you will need to understand how funds are valued with detailed accounting knowledge, not only having worked in a fund accounting oversight role
- At least 2 years supervising staff is required
- Strong client service skills
- Good knowledge of fund accounting systems
- Ability to motivate and get the best out of staff
- Highly numerical with analytical and technical ability
This is a great opportunity for a Supervisor, Assistant Manager or junior Manager to join a firm and truly make a difference. As the team is small, you will work in a role covering the A-Z of fund accounting for a huge variety of different funds.
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.