BDO, 5th global audit and advisory network, is present in 162 countries and employs 80 000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and 26 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth in our subsidiary dedicated to the administration of investment funds– CF Fund Services -, we are currently looking for a:
Fund Compliance Manager (m/f)
CF Fund Services’ hands-on, professional approach has made it one of today’s leading players in the regulated investment vehicle administration market.
We are convinced that there is a unique solution for every specific requirement, and work on designing and monitoring tailor-made products every day.
Our team consisting exclusively of experts of the banking and finance sector is always available and responsive to our customers’ needs and therefore will surprise and guarantee the success of our clients.
Your next challenge:
Reporting directly to the MLRO of CF Fund Services, you will collaborate as day to day with Transfer Agent team in order to support them in terms of new investor acceptance policy.
The job will include the following:
- Manage one person;
- Onboarding of new fund businesses and of their investors, analysis of AML/KYC documentation and review of existing KYC files, identification of issues and missing information and presentation of each new account opening to the Head of Compliance;
- Management of the documentary deficiencies;
- Answer fund compliance questions from the team;
- Ensure accurate set-up of the AML rules and efficient run of the AML/KYC internal policy
- Perform controls over fund related services;
- Perform investment compliance reviews of funds
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Management and Fund Board Reporting for CF Fund Services.
- … You have a Master degree in business administration, economics or law;
- … You have at least 5 years of experience related to the funds industry in Luxembourg;
- … You have a solid background in the latest regulations (CSSF, Law, Règlements, Directives);
- … You are an expert in the investment funds industry (UCITS, AIF, SIF, SICAR, OFFSHORES STRUCTURES…);
- … You know FATCA regulation and AIFM directive;
- … You are aware of IT Security policy and data protection;
- … You are strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- … You communicate easily and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- … You are fluent in French and English. German is an asset.
… then that offer is probably made for you!
Join us and …:
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn and Facebook !