Fund Controller - Alternative Asset ManagerLuxembourg
Fund Controller – World Leading Real Estate Asset Manager
Are you passionate about Real Estate? We are actively looking for a Real Estate Director to join a massive Internal Asset Manager/Administrator.
- In charge of the production of fund financial statements
- Supports preparation of periodic financial statements
- Performs budgeting, forecasting and reporting activities.
- Designing and preparing client presentations relating to the fund.
- Managing the daily activities of the treasury and cash management
- Bank account cash reconciliations
- Posts journal entries and money-movement transactions
- Ensures all fund transactions are properly posted
- Reviews periodic NAV calculations.
- Strong Real Estate experience
- Strong IFRS and consolidation knowle
- Degree, preferred in business studies, economics, accounting
- Professional certification a strong plus
- Fluency in English
- 4+ years’ experience
- Esteemed company
- Interesting work;
- Quick progression
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- International company;
- High quality of services;
Our client is a fully dedicated real estate Asset Manager/Administrator, who is able to offer our clients deep real estate expertise combined with local market presence. This fully integrated value proposition is also reflected in our IT infrastructure.