For one of our client, a leading global wealth management and private equity investment firm, we are recruiting an experienced Fund Controller (M/W) who will directly report to the Head of Reporting, Treasury and Controlling.
For this position your role will be to create funds performance reporting for investors and perform funds cash management to ensure their liquidity. You will also have a lot of internal interactions with the Investment Relationship Management Team.
Your main responsibilities include the following:
- Deal with liquidity management across the different funds (Flash Report)
- Compile and analyze financial information to review and produce financial statements including quarterly and annual accounts
- Supervision and oversight of accounting, administration and other services undertaken by third party
- Validate payment orders generated by the Business Operations and Accounting team across the different funds
- Participate to ad hoc project on reporting and treasury matters including contribution to the development of the internal ERP platform and improvement of the internal procedures
- Liaise with both external ad internal auditors
- Ensure regulatory and ad-hoc reporting
- You hold a Master degree in Finance or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience with a background in Funds Controlling/Auditing
- You have a knowledge and understanding of Luxembourg Gaap, IFRS and other relevant accounting standards
- You are fluent in English (French would be an asset)
- You have a good knowledge of Luxembourg corporate laws and structures, especially those relevant for the PERE sector (SOPARFI, SICAR, SIF, RAIF, SLP…);
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to Myriam Rachid.