In this role as a Lawyer you will be involved in the day to day life of a complex portfolio of alternative funds. You will work closely with the General Counsel and in-house lawyers.
Some of the duties include:
- Assist on the day-to-day legal function in relations to funds and transactions;
- Participate to the whole process, from acquisition to divestment;
- Liaise with all external counterparties (notaries, banks, auditors);
- Work on compliance and legal projects;
- Prepare legal and corporate documents (e.g transactional and corporate governance documents);
- Answer all requests coming from Asset management, portfolio management, and finance teams.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience within a law firm or an Asset Manager;
- Qualified Lawyer (ideally admission to the German Bar);
- Fluent in English and French, knowledge of German is an asset;
- Alternative funds experience (Private Equity and/or Real Estate transactions);
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be involved in the full life cycle of funds;
- Young and dynamic team, working with people based in different countries;
- Great positive working environment;
- Located near the train station;
- Mid-size company with career perspectives.
Our Client is owned by a reputable Asset Manager. They operate in several EU countries.
They manage the funds acquired by the Asset Manager. They have around 80 employees in Europe (UK, Germany, Spain, Luxembourg).
Apply nowAre you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button bellow