- Consulting and partnering with our funds and asset servicing clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position;
- Designing new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes to shape major digital transformation journeys;
- Collaborating on major client’s digital, business and operating transformations both on a business and program management side.
• Between 1 and 3 years of functional & management experience in the funds or asset servicing industry either at a consulting company or within the industry;
• Sound understanding of Luxembourg funds and asset servicing industry practices and evolutions;
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills;
• Strong relationship building skills, both with the team and clients;
• Effective communication in French and English. Luxembourgish is a plus;
Excellent analytical skills and capacity to think out of the box
Entrepreneurial spirit, sense of responsibilities and ownership
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com