HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, is headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa.
With assets of US$2,522bn at 31st December 2017, HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services through four global businesses: Retail Banking & Wealth Management; Commercial Banking; Global Banking and Markets; and Global Private Banking.
The HSBC Group in Luxembourg is a significant employer and operates several businesses including asset management, securities services, private banking and corporate banking.
For our securities services activities in Luxembourg, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Client and Investor Servicing, you will be responsible for responding to queries and requests from Clients and Investors in a timely manner.
The role holder shall ensure that the following objectives are met:
- Processing and coordination of the daily work within the Client Service team is done in a timely manner and in accordance with the relevant prospectus/Operating Memorandum as well as internal procedures.
- Support and promotion of best practices within the Team via coaching and appropriate behavioural / communication techniques.
- Management of Individual- and Team competences through on-going communication and regular assessments.
- Act as backup to the Senior Manager in her absence.
You would also be part of Client Delight Virtual team and drive changes in GDTA to ensure client satisfaction and KPI’s are consistently at excellent level.
You will be required to apply a professional levels of communication with external parties such as Clients, Fund Managers, Distributors etc and to apply a proper standards of conduct.
Professional Skills and Experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification, preferably in Business or Economics.
- At least 8 years’ working experience in Transfer Agency, involving Client contact.
- Experience in Client facing function (sales, relationship management, marketing, sales support).
- Energetic, results-focused, change agent, with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills, capable of dealing with Clients and intermediaries at all levels.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a positive and pro-active ‘can do’ attitude.
- Team player and people motivator.
- Interpersonal, collaborative, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken; other languages a definite advantage.
If you want to work in our challenging and multicultural environment and be part of a global team, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae (in English) to: email@example.com
HSBC in Luxembourg strives for true diversity in its workforce and as such we are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will acknowledge your application only if we wish to proceed to interview. If you have not received a response within 4 weeks your application has not been successful.
Please also note that every selected candidate will have to provide us with a valid criminal record check in due time.