Are you specialized in Luxembourg corporate law ? Do you dream to work in an international organisation that offers career perspectives. If so, you definitely want to read the following opportunity. Get ready to move on to your next challenge and boost your career !
This renowned trust and financial services provider performs in trust corporate and administrative services and operates in various locations all around the world.
In order to strengthen their legal team, this well established company is looking for a new Corporate Officer who will be the first point of contact of all secretarial matters (legal & corporate) as well as managing a complex portfolio of clients.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to participate and benefit from this international company and to evolve in a high-level environment.
Corporate Officer - Main Tasks:
- Responsible for administrative and legal matters of your client portfolios
- Preparation of incorporation deeds, Compliance documentation and relating documents
- Liaising with third parties (mainly banks, law firms and the notaries' offices)
- Build a strong relationship with existing and new clients
- Be in charge of general meetings and board meetings
Corporate Officer - Profile:
- You owned a degree in corporate law or economics
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg
- You are fluent in both German & English (written and spoken)
- You are a team player and daily challenger with good communication skills
Corporate Officer - Benefits:
- Salary up to 75K € according your seniority
- A broad range of diversified assignments
- Working in an international environment
- Parking and transport allowance
- 30 days off
- Performance bonus
- Career development perspectives
€60,000.00 - €75,000.00 /year