German-speaking Compliance Officer
Would you like to start the new year by joining a renowned service provider ideallylocated in Kirchberg?
Our client is currently searching for a Compliance Officer to join their legal department.
Beside an attractive salary package and their modern offices, this company also offers the possibility of working flexible hours enabling you to have a good work-life balance!
• Perform due diligence and risk assesments on new clients
• Request KYC information and documentation
• Open bank accounts for newly incorporated companies
• Evaluate existing clients according to established policies and procedures
• Communicate with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents
• Knowledge of FATCA/CRS KYC client identification obligations
• Ensure a good understanding of AML regulations, policies and procedures
• Degree in Law, Economics or Business administration
• Demonstrated experience (minimum 3 years) in a similar role in Luxembourg
• Excellent understanding of AML- KYC and CTF framework
• Excellent English and good German
• Curious and determined to learn
• Attractive salary package including meal vouchers, health insurance etc.
• Excellent work-life balance
• Flexible working hours
• Friendly and dynamic working environment
Do you think this could be the perfect job for you to start the new year? Then do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat your application with complete discretion and confidentiality.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed, and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Food and Coffee
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Professional Development
- Stock Options
- Transportation Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Vehicle Allowance