KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. With over 1,700 people, we are one of the country’s leading firms, providing a full range of audit, tax and advisory services to major national and international clients active in the financial, commercial and industrial sectors.
To support our growth we are currently seeking a: Trainee in our Audit Technology department (m/f)
The role and responsibilities
- You will support the Information Risk Management Team in the efficient management of their technologies to meet our client's strategic and financial goals.
- You will assist our clients in providing in-depth technical and business expertise with state-of-the-art technology mainly in the Financial Sector.
- You will get involved in Audit and Advisory process projects within a multicultural environment.
- You will put into practice a multidisciplinary approach in relation to environmental controls and IT risks.
- You will have the opportunity to start your career within a leading global audit firm.
- You will benefit from an excellent exposure to a range of assignments in both Advisory and Audit.
- You will acquire relevant technical and methodological expertise.
The perfect candidate
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills in English and German and/or Luxembourgish.
- You are studying towards or already have a university degree in Engineering, Sciences or IT with a strong interest in the Financial Sector or in Accounting/Finance with specialization in IT.
- Your target is to learn about the Financial and IT Audit challenges.
- You are interested in information system design aspects.
- You are willing to get relevant training programs and certifications.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter in English.