Our Global Fund Distribution (GFD) practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
The GFD team advises and assists clients to determine and launch efficient fund distribution strategies, undertake market entry and ongoing regulatory and tax reporting in the countries of distribution. They also investigate and resolve associated distribution issues relating to local investors, distribution agents and other entities supporting distribution.
As a Fund Distribution Consultant (m/f), you will:
- Handle the registration and/or ETF listing process of funds for public distribution in various countries in accordance with the client's needs;
- Liaise with our internationally based clients, our global network of Investment Management experts, and other administrative parties (fund admin, local agents...) on registration issues;
- Help monitor and ensure that the ongoing regulatory reporting, publication and tax reporting obligations are satisfied;
- Interface with and provide proactive assistance and feedback to clients on distribution related issues;
- Contribute to the various market research and evaluation studies undertaken for clients to determine their desired multi-country distribution strategy;
- Assist in service proposal preparation.
- You hold a Master's degree or equivalent in Economics, Finance, Law or similar qualifications;
- You are highly interested in developing practical knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to financial services, both within Luxembourg and other jurisdictions;
- An understanding of the investment fund industry would be considered as an asset;
- You are fluent (both orally and written) in English.
Type of Contract