Junior Risk Analyst
As a Junior Risk Analyst, you will be responsible for the implementation of risk management policies and procedures, tracking the risk profile of each fund, and ensuring compliance with risk limits. This is an ideal position for someone hoping to learn and develop his or her career.
It is a real opportunity to evolve within a leading Asset Management Company in Luxembourg.
- Preparing fund risk reporting;
- Reviewing fund risk profiles and calibrate risk limits;
- Maintaining risk related policies, procedures and documentations;
- Monitoring risk parameters against established limits, researching and escalating breaches;
- Participating, designing and implementing the Risk Management policy and procedures for funds, to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies;
- Participating in projects and working groups on risk related matters.
- At least 1 years of experience as a similar role;
- University degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent;
- VBA/SQL knowledge is an asset;
- Strong analytical and outstanding communication skills;
- Fluency in English is compulsory. Another European language will be an asset.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.