Data-driven, digitally fluent, our Marketing team is a Talkwalker's brand awareness and lead generation machine. With team members across the world, we're the global voice of Talkwalker, keeping us ahead of the competition no matter where we are. Connecting consumers with our products and business-critical insights from social data. Fast-paced, innovative, creative - it's what makes us the best marketing team in the industry.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analysing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city centre of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore and Paris.
We are looking for a Growth Hacking Officer to join our Marketing team and drive bottom-line growth by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives.
To be successful you'll be highly analytical, entrepreneurial and results-focused. You'll be a growth hacker at heart - driven to find scrappy and creative solutions to achieve results through ambiguity. You'll have your finger on the pulse of the latest marketing tech and analytics. You'll be excited by startup agility and empowerment.
- Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term marketing ROI
- Set and deliver ambitious goals. Make smart decisions about where to focus to maximize time and budget
- Use data-driven marketing to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey and various channels (paid, SEO, web, email, etc)
- Deliver critical reporting and analysis to fuel marketing optimization
- Support integrated campaigns with innovative approaches to acquisition and brand awareness
- Lead overall website conversion rate optimization and develop and optimize landing page strategy
- Optimize landing pages (A/B test) and develop a link building strategy for higher organic rankings and better SEO performance
- Partner cross-functionally with Campaigns, Content, SEO, Product Marketing and Website teams on development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance
- You have gained an experience of 3-5 years in marketing/communication within a Social Media savvy company or a digital agency
- You are motivated, data driven and like to take the lead on initiatives
- You have a strong understanding of SEO, performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- You have experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- You have a strong knowledge of Social Media Communication and Content Marketing
- You have strong writing abilities in English or French/German. Other language excellence is highly appreciated
- You work independently, are well-organized, structured, get things done and collaborate openly and proactively with team members
- You have experience working with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, Zapier to automate workflows, etc.
What we offer:
- Work visa
- Optional health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Ski trip, summer barbecue, Christmas party
- Monthly company lunches & afterwork
- Monthly sport & social activities
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com