You will be responsible for the whole export department within a strong international group on its market, based in Luxembourg.
Our client is a strong international group, which produces consumer goods and strong brands on its markets.
The Head of International Sales leads all commercial, marketing, financial and contractual aspects for the export area. He manages a team of Export Managers dedicated to different markets. The Head of International Sales defines the strategy for the international growth of the business based on the reports and analyses of his/her team.
The main missions are :
- Set Up business development targets to develop new businesses and conquer new markets,
- Develop existing markets to strength
- Manage in direct some key clients and markets
- Supervise and coordinate business between the HQ and the local markets
- Manage budget
- Define KPI's and follow up
- Manage and develop the team
You will report to the Global Chief Commercial Officer.
Graduated with a Master degree in Business, you have a proven experience in a similar position, within an industrial company, ideally in the FMCG market.
You speak fluently English. French, German and Luxembourgish are strong assets.