Head of Legal | Legal Counsel | Legal CounselLuxembourg
Chief Legal Officer – Growing Family Office – Real Estate
A very niche client of mine is currently looking to take on a new Chief Legal Officer, leading the way for their real estate group.
You’ll be heading up all communication and legal matter with Shareholders and Directors of the different areas of the company, all over Europe. Interacting with 3-4 different office in different jurisdictions.
The team at the moment is about 6 people, so you’ll have that small office feel but doing quite challenging work all the same as you’ll be the right-hand person for the Director and shareholder.
Due to this they need someone professional and mature, very knowledgeable in the market. Ideally with close to 8 years’ experience, who has been in their current job from at least 4 years.
As you will lead this side of the business, you’ll be really focusing on the investment activity, structuring, litigations and general Luxembourg companies.
- Working on the group’s legal affairs, document, financial arranging, corporate document for both inside and outside Luxembourg
- Dealing with external Lawyer
- Legal support for all transactions
- Maintain all corporate documents
- Analysing and advising on specific legal matters
- Heading up different projects and private real estate business
- Ensuring maximum legal protections for the business
- Preparing financial statements, little bit of tax
- A proactive attitude in the work place is key
- Strong legal knowledge and exposure across multiple jurisdictions, including Luxembourg, real estate regulation is a plus
- Have a MA in Law, LLM, etc.
- Fluent English, French would be a massive advantage as well.
- Even as a senior, the Director mentioned that you’ll learn new things everyday and never be bored.
- You are in a small office you’ll see all the different sides of the business, legal, finance, etc.
- Receive massive unlimited exposure to the projects and real estate groups
- Forward-thinking and dynamic company, going beyond typical boundaries and thinking outside the box
- Attend business trips abroad, several different countries within and outside Europe, including, Spain, Cyprus, Germany, Russia, France, the Netherlands.
- Join a mature and professional office who understand commutes and work life balance
- Competitive salary with parking costs covered.
Please get in touch today or send your CV to Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org