- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that solve customer problems, grow market share and drive growth.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Define the product roadmap and prioritize development tasks in cooperation with Engineering.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume. Calculation of a rough business case to show viability
- Establish product release schedule with Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Determine potential partner relationships (both technical and commercial) for the product.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies in cooperation with Sales and Marketing.
- Work with Marketing to define the go-to-market strategy and launch plan.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy reflecting product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Oversee products in market by visiting customers/observing customers using the product. Document unmet needs and opportunities for incremental improvement or additional products.
- Continuously maintain competitive intelligence in view of product features, line extensions and pricing.
To join our team you will need:
The candidate should have a Master Degree in Business or Economics
English is a must
- The candidate should have 8+ years of experience in a relevant domain
- Experience in solution sales and/or product & service design
- In-depth understanding of the fleet business and the telematics market
- Experience in agile methodology, software and hardware development processes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Self-Driven & Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Must be comfortable to work at the intersection of multiple disciplines
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent understanding of customer needs/identification of customer needs
- Strong product/service design knowledge
- Good understanding of technology and technology development processes
- Good communication skills & excellent team player