LEDR is assisting one of our clients in the search for a Head of Project Development in the construction industry, for a well-known group in Luxembourg.
They have been exceeding client expectations for more than 30 years, there progressive growth and quality of service has led the company to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in Europe.
As they continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals. They are now looking for the right person to maintain this grow.
The company have a highly qualified team of engineers, technicians, IT specialists and draftsmen are specialised in all fields of mechanical and electrical engineering for buildings.
Head of Project Management: Your tasks
- Effectively manage multiple project teams, generate business growth, client management, recruitment/retention of staff, all the while meeting contractual commitments
- You will meet internal financial metrics including revenue, profitability, billability and accounts receivable
- You will follow the entire processes of the project, calculate the risks of the development
- You will develop recommended actions and assist in resolving disputes relative to design and construction
Head of Project Management: Your profile
- You have a Master degree in construction engineer or construction management
- The ideal candidates will possess 7+ years of experience providing project management services
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Office, AutoCad
- You have a strong knowledge of the Luxembourgish market
Head of Project Management: Your benefit
- An attractive salary up to 120K€/ year depending on your experience in project management
- The chance to learn new techniques and follow the evolution of the group
- You will visit other European Countries for different projects getting the chance to travel and learn
- Several benefits including company car and health insurance will make your life easier.
To include yourself within this recruitment process, to find out more information about the role or simply discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact us as soon as possible.
- CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED -
Please note that by applying your CV is sent directly and only to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.