Created in 2018, TALANTLERS acts as an external HR Business Partner aiming at serving local and international clients on all HR related topics. Our offer is built around two main business lines: HR Operations & HR Advisory, and covers 3 core HR areas of expertise: Talent Attraction, Talent Inspiration and Talent Management. In this context, we are currently helping one of our clients to recruit a new Talent.
Our Client is a well-established Private Bank, with offices all over Europe and a strong reputation. To support their activities in their Luxembourgish operations they are recruiting a
Head of Reception Desk
- Key Responsibilities
The candidate will work as the coordinator of all aspects of the reception desk including:
- Managing 3 external providers responsible for building reception (ground floor)
- Handling reception duties for the Private Bank (client area):
- Welcoming clients, suppliers, candidates, directors of the group etc.
- Managing meeting rooms booking
- Making sure people are correctly settled and offered drinks
- Handling reception desk and meeting room procurement:
- Ensuring beverages stock is permanently filled
- Ordering food for internal lunches with visitors
- Managing taxi/hotel/flights booking when needed
- Helping Logistics with parking lot booking and management
- Be responsible for maintaining a high quality service, be source of initiative to improve the environment and the processes
- Your Profile
- At least 5 years of experience in a premium environment and in a client facing position
- Autonomous, discreet and able to take initiatives
- Service oriented and with an easy contact with people
- Fluency in French and English
- Open minded and attentive to details
- Reliable in the administrative tasks
Should you recognize yourself in this job description, please apply for a review of your profile and a confidential discussion about the position.