i-Hub S.A. is a Luxembourg based company set-up to provide a technology-based KYC solution to the financial and non-financial sectors.
We are currently looking to recruit a Head of Risk and Compliance (m/f)
- Manage the day to day operations of the Compliance & Risk Department
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer about all compliance issues
- Produce comments, advice and guidelines on Compliance Matters
- Draft and amend procedures & policies
- Review and advise teams in certain files and results from name screening on a daily basis
- Liaise with supervisory authorities for clarification and guidelines on AML/KYC and data protection matters
- Check and implement regulatory changes at global, EU and national level
- A master degree in Law/Compliance
- Successful experience of at least 6 years in a Luxembourg PFS, in the Legal, Audit and/or Compliance field
- Experience in dealing with name screening tools
- An entrepreneurial and risk-based approach spirit
- Able to work in team and under pressure
- Excellent communication and influencing skills in English and French, any other language will be considered as an asset
- Problem solving and Strong negotiation skills
- Good understanding of operational needs and constraints
- Ability to speak in public
If you are interested in this position and you would like to find out more, please send your resume + cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Please note that regarding i-Hub’s obligation to implement internal control procedures as a PFS support company, you will be asked to provide us with a copy of your criminal records (Bulletin N°3) during the recruitment process.