As a part of a successful and growing international team, you will assist in providing end users with assistance on technical issues over the phone and in person, answering questions, making initial diagnosis of any malfunction, performing troubleshooting and taking and coordinating remedial action.This job opportunity will allow you to develop a career within our fast growing international Bank and play a key role in the moving to its new building on Boulevard Royal by the end of the year.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
- Installs / configures/ replaces computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Assists with troubleshooting issues and provide Level 1 Technical support
- Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks.
- Communicates with staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Assists Network administrators to implement new premises network infrastructure (intranet & wireless network).
- Assists the department to deploy the new premises management system BMS)
Profile (Technical Skills):
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related field.
- a first experience in operating system: Windows Server, VMware and Linux/Unix.
- Very good command of English. Knowledge of Chinese is a strong asset.
- Comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the application status and development direction of information technology.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Profile (Soft Skills):
- Team spirit.
- Interested to work in a multi-cultural business environment
- Team player, organized and accurate working attitude, flexible and solution-minded.
This position is based in Luxembourg and open with immediate effect. Should the above mentioned criteria match your expectations, please do not hesitate to send your CV by email to:
Or by mail to:
Bank of China Luxembourg Branch
37/39 Boulevard Prince Henri