We recruit for one of our clients, a dynamic and experienced candidate for the position of HR Business Partner.
- Deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical HR support and programs to employees and managers.
- Partner with local management to proactively identify human resources trends, issues and opportunities. Determine options and make recommendations to senior management on how to best address these. Implement agreed upon actions, providing coaching, guidance, training, change management and support tools as required.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the VP HR to develop solutions, programs and policies to address business and/or legislative requirements.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Work closely with management, social partners (delegation, works council) and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 10 years of HR Generalist experience
- Experience managing complex employee relations issues
- Experience with change management, continuous process improvement, employee engagement and team effectiveness
- Experience in leading organizational change in a functional organization
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory, German is a plus
This position is a one year contract (temporary contract).
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Administrative support, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply chain on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.