This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic human-sized international investment firm.
The HR and Operations Director will work closely with all departments and will develop, implement and coordinate policies and programs concerning the full employee life cycle.
Our client, alternative investment firm, focusing on the opportunities in Europe and US market.
* Research, implement and administer all company remuneration and benefit plans
* Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
* Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations to Management Team for improvement of company policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters
* Manage Employee Relations - be a point person for all staff regarding HR matters
* Conduct full-cycle recruitment of new employees and managing orientation and onboarding process
* Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
* Manage staff training/development program
* Identify and work with external HR consultants and attorneys on special projects as needed
* Implement, guide and oversee performance evaluation procedures
* Manage and oversee office services in relation to office equipment, supplies and vendors, and office space rent across the group
* Support planning and budgeting for HR and Operations
* Supervise Office/Administrative Assistants
* Serve as a contact person for employees and vendors regarding office operations
* 10 - 15 years' experience in a Human Resources related field
* Experience in Private Equity field
* Excellent communication skills, business, and financial acumen.
* Highly organised and self-motivated
* Ability to present to Senior Management team and Board of Directors
* Strong interpersonal skills and adept at employee relations, including conflict resolution
* Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
* Positive, pro-active and collaborative attitude. Able to work well with colleagues across time zones around the globe
* Fluency in English
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Benjamin Bodson as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We'll help you go further