We ensure that everyone in our community becomes inspired, resilient and passionate about achieving what matters, anywhere in the world.
Our Key Ambitions
• Well-being by Design
• Evidence improves teaching and learning
• The great outdoors plays into great learning
• Learning that matters
• Digital Citizenship and media literacy
• Supercharge Professional Growth
• Review processes that are agile and adaptive
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Specialist : if our values resonate with you, take a closer look at our ad!
Role’s brief description: The Human Resources Specialist is a resource person for staff, parents and students. Subject to the overall responsibility of the Head of Human Resources, the Human Resources Specialist shall be responsible for supporting the School’s human resources policies, procedures and programs such as but not limited to: staff recruitment and retention, employee services, professional development, HR information systems and statistics.
Profile: (training, experience, skills and aptitudes necessary to do the job)
• Minimum of a Bachelor degree and further education in Human Resources;
• Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position with experience in all areas of HR including recruitment, information systems, professional development, staff communication, well being and internships programs;
• Demonstrated experience proposing and implementing continuous improvements in HR processes, procedures and systems;
• Demonstrated experience in using and further developing an HR database (ex: Cascade, SAP, PeopleSoft, etc);
• Good knowledge of Luxembourg HR practices and employment law;
• Working knowledge of GDPR compliancy in HR;
• Knowledge and experience in staff well being;
• Fluent in English with working knowledge of German or French (Luxembourgish a plus);
• Experience working in a multi-cultural environment;
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
For further information and to apply : Please submit your online application in English through ISL’s Careers webpage: https://vacancies.islux.lu/jobs
Application deadline: 2 March 2020
To begin: 1 May 2020
Great range of benefits: 50 days of Holidays per year, Lunch Vouchers, Work/life balance: working hours from 8:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday, access to supplementary pension plan after 12 months of continuous employment, no entitlement to child tuition