IFRS AND CONSOLIDATION SPECIALIST
Client focused – full time - Luxembourg
TMF Luxembourg is currently looking for an experienced IFRS and Consolidation Specialist to join our growing IFRS/Conso desk.
Your key responsibilities:
- Managing a complex portfolio of clients and being responsible for key clients of the team
- Preparing and reviewing of financial reports (LUX GAAP, US GAAP or IFRS)
- Together with other team members, preparation of quarterly/annual consolidation reporting packs
- Run month end closing procedures
- Coaching subordinates in the handling of their client portfolio
- Being responsible for the delivery of excellence in customer service and for maximizing the client satisfaction
- Maintaining contact and effectively communicating with clients, tax advisors, banks, auditors and other third parties
- Relevant working experience, preferably from a big 4 company or trust
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Very good level of English
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- IFRS and Consolidation knowledge
- Pro-active and client service attitude
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.