The Stanley M. Proctor Company and its European affiliate EUROPRO is looking for an industrial sales individual to call on industrial companies in Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, France and the Netherlands. We expect that the time commitment per week would be less then sixteen hours. You will be supported by a dedicated staff of individuals who have had decades of sales, engineering and distribution experience. The parent company has been in business for over sixty-five years and the European affiliate is thirty years old. If you want freedom to do your job, and the pleasure derived from developing new relationships then we want to talk with you.
- Selling to MRO and OEM purchasing agents; maintenance personnel; and engineers. which includes providing multi-channel procurement and comprehensive MRO materials management services.
- Creation and generation of product catalogues to be used by customers for yearly purchasing
- Component Cost Analysis-drive down costs based on understanding of the selling price of any given product or component, and use of AI and other tools to upgrade manufacturing process
- Strategic sourcing for category groups which includes long- and short-listing suppliers, negotiating with those suppliers to obtain preferential treatment in price and delivery
- Database creation, maintenance and continuous improvement
- Experience in customer service, working with international forwarding agents and/or logistics companies
- Knowledge of transport conditions in working with transport companies and their multiple cost structures
- Familiarity with Incoterms 2000.
- Must have at least 4-6 years inside and outside sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be comfortable with and have demonstrated skilled techniques in the negotiation process.
Please contact John Proctor at JProctor@stanleyproctor.com or phone +1-(330)730-6987 or Bill Better at BBetter@stanleyproctor.com or phone +1-(216)978-0784 with Curriculum Vitae