Insurance – (Senior) Wealth Planner - (m/f)
While Talantlers offers talent attraction solutions to Luxembourg financial institutions and we get from our past experience an excellent understanding of insurance business, we are currently mandated by a reputed Life-insurance company to identify and recruit a (Senior) Wealth Planner (m/f) for the French market.
Your main missions:
- Monitoring tax & legal regulations with focus on France.
- Identify the impacts of the different regulations on business.
- Participate in the conception of products including the contractual and commercial documents.
- Assist sales department and other departments of the company in their negotiations with partners.
- Follow up of complex files
- Information & training of all impacted teams and support compliance to guarantee respect of applicable rules
- Technical case analysis and preparation of documentation for the acceptance and risk committees
- Fluent in English and French. Any other language is considered an asset.
- Master degree in Law ideally with a tax and corporate law specialization.
- Specialized diploma/certification from a reputed wealth management institute will be considered as a strong asset.
- Experience in the life insurance sector or private banking is preferable. Exposure to wealth planning within an advisory firm will also be considered as relevant.
- Structured working style, solution oriented / methodical approach, Self-motivated and committed.
- Excellent sense of organization, rigorous and reliable.
- At ease in working with tight deadlines and in a changing environment.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial way of thinking.
- Highly engaged in your continuous development.
Might this be a relevant job opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the maximum level of confidentiality and in line with the applicable data protection standards.