You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
One of our biggest client is looking today for a Intermediate DataStage Consultant to be part of his ETL team of experts. The selected candidate will belong to an Arηs team of around 10 other consultants and work directly at the client premises.
The new team member will be in charge of the migration of the current ETL to a newer version.
Typical tasks will be:
- Work closely with our client as part of a development team to evaluate requirements and develop business intelligence and data warehousing solutions
- Coordinate activities with data source application owners to ensure integration and data integrity
- Extraction, transformation and load of data from current to new DataStage version
- Write test cases and monitor the performance of non-regression testing for the whole DataWarehouse (SAP Sybase)
- University degree
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence
- A minimum of 2 years working with IBM Datastage
- A previous experience in ETL migration and testing
- Good knowledge in the following areas:
- Data Warehouse testing
- BI best practices
- Proven technical knowledge with/in:
- Sybase ASE/IQ
- IBM Datastage 8.7 or higher
- SAP Business Objects 4.x
- Effective communications with all levels of internal staff, including issue resolution, negotiation of project related priorities, and completion dates
- An understanding of a variety of modeling and/or diagramming techniques, with the ability to create process flow diagrams and the ability read data flow and entity relationship models
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude
- Ability to take into account different and complicated client requirements and turn them into clear technical documentation
- Ability to work on an international and dynamic environment
- Previous experience in a financial environment would be a plus
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of nine entities (Arηs Developments, Arηs Developments Belgium, Arηs Consulting, Arηs Spikeseed, Arηs Cube, Arηs Digital, Arηs Technologies, Arηs Developments Hellas and Arηs Developments Italia)that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 940 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology.ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 36% organic growth in FY2016, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.