Internal Audit Manager – Global Bank (M/F)
Our client, a well-known global bank, is looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join their small audit team. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit you will be responsible for leading and supporting the delivery of audits as well as supporting the Head of Department.
This is a great opportunity for an internal/external auditor to make the next step in their career and join a very successful global business, well known in the market.
You will gain exposure to various business lines including Funds Services, Asset Management and Private Banking.
In this role, you responsibilities with include:
- Lead and support the delivery of audits, providing the necessary feedback on the firms governance, risk and internal controls
- Provide ongoing advice on audit findings and ensure that the necessary action is taken and recommendations are implemented
- Ensuring that all assignments are completed within the agreed time frames and that at all times, the industry best practices are followed
- Liaise with both internal and external parties, including the Luxembourg regulators, consultants, external auditors and well as senior management
- Lead a small team of audit professionals
- Represent the audit team on all internal projects relating to the group
To be successful in the role you will require the necessary attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or economics or hold the equivalent professional qualification
- 4+ years working in audit, control or risk management (internal audit experience is preferred)
- Have an analytical mind-set
- Have outstanding communication skills, with the ability to write clear and concise reports
- Speak fluent English, with an additional European language considered a plus
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to lead a team by example and manage the audit from start to completion
- Strong experience of in the investment funds business is an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
EuroLux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.