An international Private Banking Group is looking for its new Senior Compliance officer to complete its team.
Well established in Luxembourg, this company offers specialised services and advice in Private Banking and Wealth Management all around the world.
Ideally located in Luxembourg, you will be part of the qualified Compliance team of 6 people and ensure that compliance risks are identified and reported in compliance with laws and regulations standards.
This is a unique opportunity to evolve within an international environment with high working standards and to build a strong network worldwide.
Senior Compliance officer - main tasks:
- Be responsible for the Compliance Monitoring plan
- Support the company in regard to applicable rules and regulations
- Perform regular staff training on regulatory requirements
- Assist in the implementation of new procedures in anticipation of rule changes and new legislation
- Perform compliance controls on the activity of the company
Senior Compliance officer - profile:
- A Master degree in a related field (Law, Finance, business…)
- At least 5 years of experience in a Compliance function in Luxembourg
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg regulations and the Private Banking environment
- Fluent in English oral and written
- Responsible, organised with a great team spirit
Senior Compliance officer - offer:
- Attractive salary up to 110 K (depending on your seniority)
- Very interesting banking package
- Higly motivated and positive team
- Human sized company where you will be a real actor
- International environment of work
€80,000.00 - €110,000.00 /year