FUND COMPLIANCE/INVESTMENT RESTRICTIONS SPECIALIST (M/F)
You will be part of a team that is central to the success of our fund administration activities, with responsibility for the validation of funds administered in Luxembourg. The team are in close contact with internal and external service providers in the investment fund business (e.g. portfolio managers, fund development specialists, management companies, auditors and regulators).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring day-to-day fund investment restrictions and policy monitoring (UCITS V, ESMA Guidelines, SIF Law, AIFM) and risk exposure calculation for funds under commitment approach.
- Assessment of breaches (active / passive) and CSSF reporting pursuant to Circular 02/77
- Ensure that all unresolved compliance issues are followed up to ensure prompt resolution
- Perform eligibility assessment towards UCITS prerequisites
- Support the team in the major integration project to support the migration of Fund Administration operations to the target operating model
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a relevant field (e.g. accounting, finance, economics or similar)
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in a similar function
- The successful candidate will demonstrate good knowledge of investment fund laws, financial derivative instruments and fund accounting
- Previous experience with MIG21 or GP3 is a strong asset
- Ability to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- Fluent in French and English; German a plus
Our client is a key player in asset servicing.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.