Our client, a well-regarded Alternative Investment Management firm in Luxembourg, is looking to add a Investment Risk Senior Associate to its expanding office. This is a new role and is due to the increasing complexity of the Luxembourg marketplace, investment growth and Brexit implications.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to broaden his/her local and international risk exposure, and be part of a newly create investment risk team.
In this position, amongst other responsibilities, you will:
- Understand the company’s risk profile, help draft the risk policies for the Luxembourg office, translate these into the Luxembourg framework and gain approval for these from the Luxembourg regulators
- Provide risk management advice/oversight across the firm’s alternative investment programs
- Be a member of the European Risk and Quantitative Management team in Europe
- Liaise with senior management teams and board of directors
- Provide modelling, risk analysis, quantitative analysis and reporting to clients
- Oversee and develop existing systems and models
In order to qualify for this position, you will have:
- A very strong knowledge of the Luxembourg fund regulations is a must have
- Master’s Degree in Finance or in a Risk related subject
- At least 3 years’ experience in Investment Risk in the funds industry, with strong quantitative skills a must have
- You must be motivated and want to drive this business forward
- Be able to build strong relationships and interface with senior levels of the business
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Fluent English, verbal and writing is essential
- Strong development/system skills considered an advantage
APPLY NOW: This is an opportunity to be a key member of the Risk team and partner with the business on risk related matters.
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for almost a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 17 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via email: email@example.com or tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.