Our client, a forward-thinking fund administrator, is looking for a Senior Associate to join the Investor Services team in Luxembourg. The role is responsible for processing investor trades and providing support to Clients and Investors within the Investor Services Department.
- Be a point of contact for Clients and Investors, respond to Client and Investor queries and requests
- Be responsible for process and preliminary review of investor transactions on an internal TA application
- Monitor and process payments.
- Be a source of knowledge of AML / KYC requirements
- Ensure trade confirmations are released in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly shareholder reports.
- Develop and implement procedures
- Ensure delivery is in line with the Prospectus and client expectations
- Manage and co-ordinate document management within the Department.
- Train and mentor new employees
- Actively participate in ad hoc project work.
- Assist with implementing clean desk policy.
- Be degree educated with at least 4-6 years’ experience within the funds industry
- Have indepth understanding of all aspects of the daily operations of Investor Services
- Have strong knowledge of funds structures and regulatory framework including AML/KYC
- Be proactive in respect to all challenges and willing to take ownership of challenges
- Have strong multi-tasking and organisiation skills
- Be able to adapt to changing priorities and be a team player
- Have drive and enthusiasm, excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
Apply now or please contact Charlie with your CV at