Fleetback is developing SaaS products for the automotive industry (https://www.fleetback.com)for car dealerships’ sales and after sales services. Our objective: help car dealerships in their digital transformation journey by developing high business value product with a strong focus on quality and user experience.
It concerns/includes both mobile & web applications and it is cloud-based.
In order to reinforce the Fleetback team and sustain our growth, we are looking for anexperiencedIT Architect who is proficient at designing cloud native systems andcutting-edgeapplications (Web and Mobile).
Your primary focus will be analysing, designing, implementing and eventually operating components that sustain the Fleetback ecosystem. You will ensure that these components are robust and easy to maintain, while offering the most appropriate services for their cost. You will also coordinatethe work of the different teams, building and maintaining the different layers of the ecosystem.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is important.
Our team iscomposed of talented, motivated and passionate people. If you are like us and have the motivation to improve your skills, you might be our perfect match.
You will be responsible for
- Analyse, design, implement and operate the following components:
- AWS Managed Services (CloudFormation, API Gateway, Lambdas, EC2 Instances, Aurora DB…);
- ReactJS Components;
- ReactNative Components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Eventually support day-to-day operations astechnical expert;
- Ensure the best quality, performance and maintainability of the ecosystem, while focusing on Time to Market;
- Be part of all the global improvements;
- Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team;
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company;
- You balance the lack of knowledge by a fast learning pace;
- You love product development! You are strongly motivated to take part in all activities related to product lifecycle (because Time to Market matters);
- You are smart, motivated, creative and able to bring innovative solutions;
- You have strong experience in Scrum or other agile methodologies;
- You hold a bachelor’s degreeor an equivalent qualification or related field with 3+ years of hands on development experience with open source stack. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered;
- Knowledge of the automotive sector, and/or a previous experience working for an automotive software editor, is considered as an optional asset;
- You are fluent in French and/or English.