ABOUT THE JOB
The IT Business Analyst supports business stakeholders and IT in order to deliver smart end-to-end banking solutions and products that improve business processes and create added value for our customers:
- Gather, analyse and evaluate business requirements in collaboration with (internal) stakeholders to deliver high-quality products and services
- Perform feasibility studies and create high-level (business) solution designs, incl. technical concepts aligned with DevOps teams
- Define and document end-to-end business, functional and non-functional requirements in the form of epics and user stories
- Act as a business consultant and manage stakeholders to clarify requirements and acceptance criteria, and collect feedback about deliveries
- Consult the DevOps teams and support the coordination of the implementation process when it comes to backlog maintenance, prioritisation as well as delivery planning and communication
- Coordinate and align internal workflows and processes concerning new (product) functionalities and services
- Proactively identify and recommend best practices for automation and standardisation to improve processes and to achieve cost savings
- Bachelor's or master's degree in economics or information systems, or equivalent work experience
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst, Technical Product Manager or Product Owner
- Sound knowledge in the field of requirements engineering and stakeholder management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in order to analyse and evaluate cross-functional requirements
- Experience with agile/lean methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban is a plus
WHAT WE EXPECT
- You are highly organised, proactive, and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact confidently between business and IT
- You have a hands-on mentality and feel comfortable in a very dynamic and multicultural environment
- Fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
- On-the-job training
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Participation in various CSR initiatives
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs around 180 staff from all over Europe. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- On Site Cafeteria
- Flexible Schedules
- Performance bonus