Created in 2018, TALANTLERS acts as an external HR Business Partner aiming at serving local and international clients on all HR related topics. Our offer is built around two main business lines: HR Operations & HR Advisory, and covers 3 core HR areas of expertise: Talent Attraction, Talent Inspiration and Talent Management. In this context, we are currently helping one of our clients to recruit a new Talent.
Our client is an international company with his own business in industry. In order to support their Product Owner, he is actively looking for a Business Analyst.
Your main missions
- After a first analyze of the business systems and user needs, improve by studying current practices and designing modifications
- Construct from scratch documentation (workflow charts and diagrams, document requirements, training materials, improved procedures)
- Participate in the prioritization of the developments, using analytics to support the recommendations
- Assist the QA team and define test scenarios
- Work closely with the development team for the implementation of approved changes
- Define informative and repeatable indicators in order to track the business process efficiency and appropriation of the systems by the users.
- Train users
- Travels in France twice a month
- Between 2 and 5 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Pragmatic, detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- You have strong communication skills with business and technical team
- You are eager to propose change and innovation, you are able to propose improvement
- You are fluent in French and English (German is a plus)