We ensure that everyone in our community becomes inspired, resilient and passionate about achieving what matters, anywhere in the world.
Our Key Ambitions
• Well-being by Design
• Evidence improves teaching and learning
• The great outdoors plays into great learning
• Learning that matters
• Digital Citizenship and media literacy
• Supercharge Professional Growth
• Review processes that are agile and adaptive
We are currently looking for an IT Functional Analyst: if our values resonate with you, take a closer look at our ad!
Role’s brief description: The IT Functional Analyst is a resource person for ISL staff, students and community members. The IT Functional Analyst will ensure optimal use of the school ‘s application landscape to support the school-wide strategic goals, including defining feasibility of solutions, implementation, interaction with existing systems and complying with essential school processes in the most efficient and cost-effective way. Seeking continuous system improvements is key from a functional perspective. The IT Functional Analyst will collaborate with the Technical Lead & Project Manager for Applications in the technical analysis and implementation of new applications including change management.
Profile: (training, experience, skills and aptitudes necessary to do the job)
• Successful experience in converting complex instructions into database actions and user actions;
• Skilled in interacting with end-users, successful experience in explaining use of technology to non-technical staff;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills especially for data interfaces, data quality and data protection;
• Demonstrated understanding of the principles of database management, database concepts like DBMS, ETL and SQL and business process workflow;
• Successful work experience with a wide variety of stakeholders (including non-technical staff) in multicultural setting.
• Excellent knowledge of English (French or German language proficiency is helpful) with demonstrated proficiency in communication and interpersonal skills;
• Solid Microsoft Office 365 and Google Apps for Education (preferred) skills
• Three to five years of successful work experience in IT systems analysis, development, management, troubleshooting and maintenance;
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or successful equivalent work experience in management of information systems;
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Work independently and collaboratively to accomplish responsibilities, goals and projects;
For further information and to apply : Please submit your online application in English through ISL’s Careers webpage: https://vacancies.islux.lu/jobs
Application deadline: 13 October 2020
To begin: 16 October 2020
Great range of benefits: 40 days of Holidays per year, Lunch Vouchers, Work/life balance: working hours from 8:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday, access to supplementary pension plan after 12 months of continuous employment, no entitlement to child tuition