EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
EY Advisory operates as the most globally integrated firm across all our geographical areas. Through our industry-focused approach and worldwide reach, we help clients manage risk, improve performance and sustain the results.
Our Financial Services Advisory Department focuses on wealth & asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity to provide Advisory services in the areas of Performance Improvement, Risk and IT to Financial Services organizations in Luxembourg and in EMEIA.
In order to support the growth of our Financial Services Advisory Department, we are currently looking to recruit:
IT Junior Consultants (m/f)
- Participating in strategic IT projects for Financial Services clients
- Providing business cases for IT implementation / outsourcing projects
- Conducting business analysis and drafting business requirements for IT platforms
- Contributing to the design of target architectures
- Assessing and optimizing processes and controls as part of an implementation
- Configuring software packages
- Designing and executing test plans
- Projecting management office activities.
We will give you the opportunity to increase your level of autonomy and responsibility in a short period of time by involving you in challenging projects.
- You hold a Master’s or engineering Degree with a specialization in IT or business administration with strong IT skills;
- You have good organization skills, team spirit, problem-solving attitude and pro-activity;
- You are fluent in English, German and/or French; additional language skills will be considered as an asset.
- Flexibility, proactivity, organization skills, dynamism, autonomy and curiosity are key success factors in our practice.
We offer you:
- A friendly yet challenging work environment.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- On-going training.
- An international environment full of challenges and development opportunities.