KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,800 employees and more than 65 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our Clients, People, and Communities. We are looking for an IT Network Engineer or Expert to join our internal IT operations team.
KPMG’s Tech Platform is dedicated to the provision of world-class IT platforms and solutions to the firm. The team plays a leading role in ensuring that all business areas receive a service which allows them to make the best use of Information Technology.
This role requires a self-motivated individual who is proactive in finding solutions and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Your knowledge and communication skills will be required to provide a costumer-focus service.
As a network engineer/expert, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensures availability, performance and security of KPMG Luxembourg Network (Wired and Wireless) and external lines.
- Ensures that market best practices are followed, in compliance with audit and standard requirements.
- Participate to Campus network migration project to Cisco Software Defined Access solution (Cisco SDA).
- Manage Datacenter Network platform using Cisco Software Define Network solution (Cisco ACI).
- Manage network projects, incidents and act as technical reference for junior team members.
- Maintain and improve the Network services (Load Balancing, Redundancy, QoS, Network Access Security…).
- Review capacity planning and organize asset Life cycle.
- Create Process and Procedures inside his area of expertise.
- Participate to network and datacenter infrastructure design and KPMG application integration.
The perfect candidate
- Hold a university degree in IT Engineering or Computer Sciences
- Has 3-5 years of work experience in Network Administration for Engineer role
- Has +7 years of experience in Network Administration for Expert role
- Has expertise in Network datacenter (Nexus) and campus Wired (Catalyst) and Wireless (Cisco) infrastructure administration. A Cisco certification will be an advantage. (CCNA / CCNP)
- Has the wiliness to develop and implement Cisco Software Defined Access solution and using innovative technologies like Cisco Software Define Network technology (Cisco ACI).
- Has expertise with the Network Access Security Solution (Cisco ISE) and good knowledge with network authentication protocols (Radius/TACACS).
- Proven experience in Windows W2k12/W2K16 environments and virtualized environments (VMware).
- Has experience in VoIP, Monitoring Solution, Scripting (Python / PowerShell) and Cisco UCS.
- Is an effective team player and able to demonstrate initiative, autonomy and flexibility in his work. Is dynamic, rigorous, focused on user’s needs and able to work under pressure.
- Brings new ideas and inputs regarding KPMG infrastructure services.
- Is fluent in English. Any other European language is considered as an asset.
If your profile fits with the above description, send us your CV !
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.