Huxley has been mandated by a strong Luxemburgish company to strengthen one of its operational team. To face a new project, dealing with back office applications, the company is actively searching for an
IT SUPPORT ANALYST (M/F)
As an IT SUPPORT ANALYST you will participate in the support and engineering of new solutions and products.
You will analyse, debug "complex" issues and follow up interactions with the supplier.
And monitor the equipment, take necessary actions to solve critical conditions of operations.
This function is positioned in the technical department of the company, and the person will report to the
Head of Support.
The successful candidate will be operational savvy, should have a "get it done" personality, and the ability to function independently.
ROLE & MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dealing, resolving incident or re-routing to any other level, one single point of contact by phone, they are the first line in front of client.
- This activity is in Shift mode on 24X7 basis.
- All incidents are assigned to this team first (Second Level), they then race against time to resolve the incident as soon as they can, up to iServe to contact, if necessary the right upper skilled team for resolving this incident (technical or management escalation).
- iServe also in charge to activate the Major Incident Management for Critical & Strategic application or infrastructure.
- iServe team deals with different activities in 24x7:
- Access management requests in datacentre
- Datacentre touch labor
- Monthly wintel security patching
- During the week-end iServe is Changes implementers for most of Business Changes
- Contributes to change coordination.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; French mandatory and strong command of English Language
- Effective communication skills
- Windows Operation System proficiency. Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Proficient in common applications - MS Office, Outlook...etc
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make decisions in a difficult and pressured environment and to adapt to changes
- Good understanding of Service Delivery Operations and its impact on customer satisfaction
- Ability to prioritize as well as perform multiple tasks with minimal directionStrong focus on Service Quality
- Willingness to learn new technologies and develop new skills
- Logical thinking, proactive mindset, problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience : 6 months to 1 year
- Location : Luxembourg
- Attractive Salary
- Duration : 6 months ( + extension)
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.