IT production support JUNIOR analyst (M/F) – FULL TIME
Advanzia Bank is a European online direct bank specialising in credit cards and card payment solutions for consumers, business partners and financial institutions. Advanzia was founded in 2005 in Luxembourg. With over one million active credit card customers, we are a leading online credit card issuer in Germany and have a strong presence in Luxembourg, Austria, France and Spain.
As a result of our continuous growth, Advanzia offers many job opportunities for dynamic, skilled and open-minded team players. We are currently looking for an IT Production Support Analyst to join our Technology & Projects Department as a Junior Officer.
About the job
The IT Production Support Analyst will be a member of the IT Operations and Infrastructure team (in the Technology and Projects Department) and will support the daily operations in the IT production environment :
- Perform day-to-day operations in the following environments: SQL Servers, Core Banking System, Archiving platform (Documentum), Customer communication platform (OpenText xPression), Workload Automation platform (Automic)
- Set up and monitor production jobs, including internal and external data transfers
- Ensure smooth execution of the monthly statement process
- Participate in the coordination and deployment of new software releases, both in User Acceptance Testing as well as Production environments
- Perform Incident resolution and follow-up; problem identification and analysis
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the overall production environment and processes; document appropriate guidelines where required
- Maintain a high level of technical awareness within the assigned area of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree (“BAC +3”) in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience in a similar position
- Strong troubleshooting, analysis and time management skills
- Strong technical experience in writing and executing database queries
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL and PowerShell scripting expertise
- Skills in Business Continuity Planning
- Basic knowledge of the ITIL Framework
- Would be considered as a plus:
- Knowledge of Temenos T24 platform, including TAFJ
- Experience in execution and optimisation of all tasks related to any close of business (COB) activities
- Experience with update and package management of the T24 environment
What we expect
- Good customer and service orientation skills
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies
- Accuracy with attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Ability to deliver results within a specific timeframe and also under pressure
- Fluency in English; other European languages are advantageous
What we offer
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
- On-the-job training
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Participation in various CSR initiatives
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs around 180 staff from all over Europe. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Schedules
- On Site Cafeteria
- Employee Events
- Vacation/paid time off