Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
Job Description & SummaryA career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Client Experience team helps design outside in customer strategies which enhances our value proposition and address our clients underlying needs and desired outcomes. As part of the team, you’ll help our clients by providing support with regard to analytics, state of the art experience design, and technology to build differentiated experiences that align with our core brand promise.
OurExperience Centredepartment is growing and we are looking forhighly motivatedpeople who are eager toengage with people and create a dynamic workingenvironment. The Experience Center is an in-house entity created to provide innovative answers to our client’s digital projects. Itfocuses on bringing the breadth of PwC’s expertise to our clients and delivering the best possible client engagement experience.Our reflection path, using design thinking is based on three pillars that are Business, Experience and Technology and it is centered on the final user.
Asa member of the Experience Centre team, you will be involved in the building part of projects, transforming the prototype designed into websites or mobile applications.If you live for innovation, creativity and technology join the team now and bring your touch!
Asa Trainee(m/f), you will:
- Work in a department that drives strategic digital transformations;
- Develop customer applications and websites;
- Develop mobile applications (essentially IOS);
- Involve cloud-based technologies (e.g. AI,Chatbots) through APIs;
- Help to define features and engineer solutions for clients;
- Collaborate closely with our UX designers to have a user centric approach;
- Recommend technical solutionsto solve business issues.
- Youholda bachelor or masterinInformationTechnologyor related area;
- You handle strong development skills, preferably with web based technologies;
- You like to discover and test frameworks of development (in particular involving libraries);
- You have good understanding on AI frameworks and are keen to implement them;
- You are familiar with IOS and/or Android development;
- You have an excellent command of English or French;
- You hold strong self-direction and problem-solving skills as well as result-oriented attitude;
- You have team player qualities and good communication skills.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2019