We are looking for someone that:
- Has turned into IT by the love of code;
- Has a great interest for state-of-the-art technologies;
- Is a Team player;
- Is curious and creative, autonomous and dynamic;
- Is not afraid to look at things from a different standpoint!
As part of the team, you will:
- Advise, challenge and discuss with the team on the architecture and requirements;
- Set up the tools and architecture;
- Set up actions to ensure high level of quality and satisfaction;
- Be part of all the global improvements;
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable code;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team, which makes of SCRUM its Gospel!
A good start is being knowledgeable in :
- Agile practices (continuous integration, automated testing, pair programming…);
- The Node.js ecosystem;
- Working knowledge of source control system like Git or SVN;
- Knowledge of HTTP/S communication;
- Knowledge of XML/JSON formats and parsers.
Bonus. You will delight us if you also have experience/knowledge in any of the following:
- Angular and/or ReactJS;
- HTML5, CSS, CSS3 Techniques and CSS Pre-Processing (LESS/SASS);
- Micro-service architecture;
- Any other programming languages (we like polyglots ☺);
- Continuous delivery.
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in IT services for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
Our Vision: improve our society through reliable IT Systems.
We are more than 900 consultants, working for 8 entities (Arηs developments, Arηs development Belgium, Arηs Consulting,ArηsSpikeseed, Arηs Cube, Arηs Data,Arηs Technologies, Arηsdevelopments Hellas).
What you’ll get
- An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
- An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
- A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work
- Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
- Exciting projects
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
- A rock solid company
With more than 140 customers, and 36% organic growth in FY2016, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.