You are looking for a new opportunity and want to join a dynamic international team in industry?
This job is made for you!
- Create a good partnership with the different teams about spare parts (spare parts of machines installed in plants) management
- Review spare parts list received with support of Engineering Leader and Flow Leader
- Search for similar existing parts in SAP
- Prepare the whole documentation for each part and sort the parts by technology, equipment, supplier ….
- Create company codes for parts that do not exist in SAP
- Participate to the storeroom strategy by supplying detailed infos about the spare parts
- Every day, discuss and review the progress with Engineering
- Feed the SAP database by downloading different Excel file
- Review, update the SAP content on regular basis
- Full-time job
- Engagement for 3 to 6 months with possible extension
- Bachelor or experienced technician with general knowledge in automation, mechanics, electrics
- English speaking is a must
- Experience with SAP PM is a strong asset
- Skills in Excel required
- Flexible, Able to work autonomously and in an international team