Viking EMEA is active in the sale and distribution of firefighting products and systems in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. Viking EMEA employs approximately 200 people and has distribution centers in Luxembourg (headquarters), Germany, Sweden, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia and Turkey. Several local offices in Poland, Romania and Balkans, the Netherlands, and Dubai complete the network of our presence in the EMEA region.
For our Viking EMEA Finance department at our EMEA head office in Differdange/Niedercorn, we are searching for a Junior Accountant for a minimum period of 6 months.
Together with your colleagues in Luxembourg and in Germany you will take care of accounting activities for our companies in EMEA.
- Supplier invoices bookkeeping
- Supplier payments processing
- Review and validate staff expenses reports are in line with internal policy
- Active participation in month end closing activities
- Support on ad hoc requests as required
- Support the team on ERP implementation project
- You like to work in an international environment;
- Of uttermost importance for us is that you have good interpersonal and communication skills in French and a good level in English (additional language skills are welcome);
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance or business administration;
- You have a first experience in an Accounting Department;
- You are able to work accurately and you are methodic and organized;
- Working with Excel is no problem for you.
6 months contract position with a possible extension. We will provide you an interesting and challenging position in an international environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in English via this website. For more information, please visit our website: www.viking-emea.com
Learn how we collect, use and share your personal data in our General Data Protection Regulation policy