An AIFM located in the heart of Luxembourg-city, is currently looking for a junior accountant to join their team.
With an international presence, they are a team of about 10 people in Luxembourg. They manage private equity funds with a special focus on sustainable growth of their portfolio.
The team is international and the common language in the office is English.
As a junior accountant you will directly work with a senior accountant that will help you at every steps in the beginning.
Junior Accountant - The tasks:
- You will work hand-in-hand with the senior accountant who trains you in your daily tasks.
- You calculate the Net Asset value of the 4 funds handled by the AIFM.
- You prepare the financial reporting.
- You prepare the annual accounts of the different entities.
Junior Accountant - The profile:
- You have bachelor degree in accounting or a master in the financial sector.
- A first experience in accounting during like an internship or a first year of experience would be an asset.
- You speak French and English.
Junior Accountant - The offer:
- You receive a personalised training program to help you work autonomously on the long term.
- An international environment that would give you perspectives of evolution.
- You integrate a team that gets along very well with each other's. The working atmosphere is one of the main priority of the management to ensure that everyone comes with pleasure at work.
- An attractive salary that might go up to 40K + meal vouchers and bonus.
If you believe that this Accountant function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfunds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo", PSF, Asset
Meal Vouchers and Bonus