Are you a fresh graduate or first accounting experience would you like to discover the accounting industry?
We are looking for a Junior accountant for a Prestigious Asset Management based in Luxembourg.
You have the opportunity to join a company with a great reputation on the market and have a very experienced team that will allow you to increase your knowledge and add a real added value to your career.
The office in Luxembourg is composed of 20 people, which will allow you to have a real work-life balance.
As Junior Accountant you will be part of the Accounting Department and will directly report to the Manager.
Junior Accountant Tasks:
• Bookkeeping for several entities cross the Group
• Reporting under Lux GAAP and IFRS
• Contact and relationship management with external and internal auditors
• Management accounts and financial statements
• Preparation and providing information for tax advisors
• Liaise with other external service providers
• Collaboration with the senior accountant for the monthly/annual reporting
Junior Accountant Profile:
• A Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
• First Experience or Novice
• Knowledge in Lux GAAP will be an asset
• Fluent in English, French is a plus
Junior Accountant Offer:
• Salary up to 30-50K
• High Bonus
• Good work-life balance
• Join an ambitious and dynamic team
• Meal vouchers
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume to julien(at)legrand-associates.com or finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
- Vehicle Allowance
- Flexible Schedules
- Transportation Allowance
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- On Site Cafeteria
- Stock Options
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Food and Coffee
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Performance bonus