JUNIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (M/F)
The junior administrative assistant will:
- Deal with legal and administrative matters of a multinational Group;
- Provide internal legal and administrative support to our local team;
- Coordinate legal and technical tasks and files in coordination with our legal department and our legal officers all over the world;
- Handle the day-to-day office management (mailing, document management, filing, office supplies, visitors…);
- Liaise with 3rd parties: auditors, banks, legal and finance teams, colleagues from abroad…;
- Assist++ the Manager and the Senior legal officer in their day-to-day management.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- You have one to three years of professional experience within the trust industry, private equity firm as an administrative assistant or junior legal assistant in a fiduciary company, a law or a notary office;
- You have a good knowledge in terms of company law for holding/soparfi companies (this is an asset);
- You speak and write fluently in English and French. Dutch or German is an asset;
- You are service-oriented, have good communication skills, are rigorous and organized;
- You like working in a team being proactive and solution oriented;
- You can work accurately and under pressure.
Our client is a leading international manufacturer & distributor in his way of specialization.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.