Beyond others, equensWorldline provides solutions and services in the card payment area. In context of card payment authorization and switching a dedicated team is responsible for the product development and services based on the Authorization and Switching software suite “Worldline Pay Front Office” (WLP FO), normally combined with other components, e.g. for card management back office or fraud solutions for which other teams inside the company are in charge. Both processing and software licensing offerings are in scope. In context of growing our team, we are looking for a junior application developer.
As a junior application developer, you will work closely together with other people in a team mainly focused on software development, but you will also support people from other teams, e.g. working in client projects or operation services.
In the role of application developer, you will work on
- Creating software solutions for processing electronic payments based on the Authorization and Switching software suite “Worldline Pay Front Office”
- Coordination of requirements with the Service Delivery
- Design, configuration and installation of customer systems
- Implementation of customer-specific adaptations and extensions
- Preparation of project documentation
- Specification, preparation and execution of tests
The position is opened for one of the following equensWorldline sites: Luxemburg.
- University degree (master / bachelor) in computer science or engineering
- First work experience in IT services and software development would be an advantage, preferably in the area of electronic payments
- First knowledge and experience in object orientated programming in C++ and Java
- First Knowledge and experience with relational databases, SQL and data model development
- Knowledge or experience with agile methodologies would be an advantage
- Analytical procedure and abstraction
- High motivation and efficiency
- Pro-activity and self-reliance
- Open and inquiring minded
- Team player, ability to work in an international environment and with matrix organization
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- English is mandatory (fluent required)
- German would be beneficial