JUNIOR ASSOCIATE, FINANCE (M/F)
The junior associate will report to the Account Manager.
Providing general support to the Account Manager:
- Day to day accounting for various companies for our BREP investments:
- Bank statements;
- Incoming invoices;
- Outgoing invoices;
- Accruals and provisions;
- Maintain interest calculation schedules;
- Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable;
- Month-end reconciliations;
- Review of accruals and provisions;
Administration & General
- Assistance in preparation of periodical Luxembourg VAT returns;
- Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
- General administrative tasks.
Assistance year-end reporting process / audit process
- Preparation of annual reporting packages;
- Preparation of annual accounts;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Preparation of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Degree in accounting (ACCA or similar);
- Fluency in English (verbally and in writing) is a compulsory requirement as there is a very high exposure to our London and New York Asset Managers, along with fluency in either German or Italian, with knowledge of Spanish being an advantage;
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software (BOB preferable);
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Team player;
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
Our client is a renowned real estate investment firm.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.