(JUNIOR) ASSOCIATE, LEGAL TRANSACTION - DISPOSAL TEAM (M/F)
Liaising with the Compliance, Corporate banking and Finance departments, the Transaction team is the entry point for new projects and a crucial element in the processing chain. The Junior Associate, Legal Transaction, will report to the AVP, Transaction.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but are not limited to):
Support Disposal team with the following administrative aspects:
- Providing assistance in the preparation and upload of documentation to the internal database.
- Assisting in the preparation of datarooms;
- Collecting necessary signatures on documents;
- Perform administrative tasks such as scanning, filing and archiving of all relevant documents;
- Assisting in the preparation of folders for handover;
- Handling incoming and outgoing mailings.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- BAC or equivalent;
- First experience in a related financial environment, ideally within a Legal role;
- Good Knowledge of MS Office standard applications;
- Fluent in English, any other language will be favourable (e.g. Spanish, German);
- Prior work experience in legal field or in a similar position would be a great advantage;
- Has a professional manner and a high energy level; exhibits a positive attitude towards the daily tasks;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise situations and challenges appropriately;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to determine the importance and urgency and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the team;·
- Ability to deal effectively with people;
- Manages stress well, and uses it as a positive motivator ;
- Highly motivated;
- Excellent team-player;
- Flexible according to business requirements.
Our client is a Real Estate Investment firm.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.